Thursday, June 25, 2009

fun with dissolvable puffs



Recently I moved my computer from our bonus room upstairs to a corner in our Living Room. It has worked out really well. I have found a children's education web page that they can play games on. They are learning to work the mouse and click and chase moving objects. It is fun to watch them.




While this was going on I strapped Maddie in the booster seat in the kitchen with me so I could do the dishes. I was giving her some of her puff snacks to eat to keep her busy. Her tray to her booster seat was dirty so I strapped her in and would put 5 or 6 puff between her legs so she could pick them up and feed herself. It was working out well until................




These particular puffs will dissolve upon contact with saliva in your mouth or the will stick to your fingers if your fingers are wet. So I would load a few dishes, look at Maddie, load a few dishes, look at Maddie............




This is what I would see her doing. By the time she would get down to her last puff her fingers would be so wet the puffs would stick to her fingers. It is kind of like one of those pointers with the magnet on the end. Her wet finger would barely touch the puff and it was stuck there till she made it to her mouth.


This went on for maybe twenty minutes until I saw this..................................................

The more puffs she ate the wetter everything got, her fingers, her seat her legs. As she is learning to eat she slobbers a lot. The puffs were sticking to her thighs and she was trying to get them off to eat them. (Yes, she was completely strapped in and I was never more than two feet from her).

Once I finished the dishes I took her out of the booster seat to go in the living room and found about 5 of these puffs stuck to her butt. Children are funny creatures and watching how they investigate their world some times makes me laugh.

Wishing you many laughs.....

TTFN

No comments: